AU Fraser Island Tag Along Tour 3D/2N
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Product code: 403578
A camping Adventure is the best way to spend magical days on this paradise island called K’gari. You know it as Fraser Island but after two nights on the beach, camping under the stars you’ll see the island’s magic and know why this special places has long been called K’gari. This tour is unforgettable for sharing such an amazing place with other wanderers. Equally important is great customer service and respecting the land and it’s traditional owners. A lot of the magic shared with you on tour comes from the teachings of our First Nations People. This tour features all the quality camping gear you need, fully automatic vehicles, a packed itinerary, heaps of activities, lots of super fresh yummy food and a passionate tour guide. The wilderness camp is equipped with a toilet, 2 showers, fresh water and big cool boxes for your beers too!
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie
- Take a short hike into Lake Wabby, one of K’gari’s sacred lakes
- Bathe in the bubbling Champagne Pool
- See the epic Maheno Ship Wreck
- Float down the lazy Eli Creek
- Spot turtles, sharks and manta rays from Indian Head
- Drive through towering rainforest and Aussie bush
- Learn about the art of throwing a Boomerang and play a Didgeridoo
- Driving the island many beaches and inland tracks
Day 1 Meet in Noosa / Rainbow Beach for the safety briefing video & morning tea then head to K’gari – Fraser Island! Mid-morning, we will arrive at our Wilderness Camp, settle in and have lunch before heading out on your first adventure to one of the island’s lakes. Early evening we return for a drink and dinner, before sharing stories, playing the didgeridoo & star gazing.
Day 2 After breakfast we leave camp for a fun filled day exploring more lakes and epic views, before relaxing in the evening for dinner under the stars.
Day 3 It's time to say goodbye to the camp after breakfast and hit the inland tracks, discovering towering trees and taking a last dip in the ocean. After lunch and a quick stop at Beachcamp we say our goodbyes as we drop you off at either Rainbow Beach or Noosa.
- Courteousy pickup from Noosa Beach / Rainbow Heads
- Wilderness camp
- Automatic toyota 4wd's
- National park fees
- Car insurance (terms and conditions may apply)
- Optional upgrade to a glamping tent for $150 extra. With a perfectly made double bed, an awning and fairy lights it’s the best way posh up your rugged 2 nights on a paradise island.
- Any items of a personal nature.
- Any meals or drinks not specified in inclusions.
- Anything not included in the list of inclusions (above).
- Domestic flights, unless specified in inclusions.
- Travel insurance.
Note, we can arrange all travel to and from tour locations, quote for group bookings, and tailor any packages as required.
- Prices may vary due subject to availability and accommodation type, number of travellers and activities.